Site Network: CONTACT MICK & MIKI |

 



Donations

Having had no reception for the past few weeks, we were completely overwhelmed by the support that has come through via donations here in Japan and through our justgiving site! We have been suffering in this rain which has been making walking really slow going, but knowing that we aren't alone on this challenge gives us the energy to get up each morning and strap on the stilts in the face of whatever is looking us in the face!

THANK YOU for being a part of the Save Pongo Challenge! We will do it together!


Check out the Donations page for more info!


Thank You!

posted by Mick and Miki Tan @ 6:42 PM,

4 Comments:

At July 29, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Blogger loren said...

Today I was catching up on properly marking some diaries of students at school. One student said that he saw a video of you at school (I don't know which one). I think he said something about how he thought at first that you were a little crazy, but after seeing the video, he was very impressed. Although he didn't have a dream like Mr. Tan, he wanted to be able to have a dream to make the world a better place. I'll ask him permission to post his diary here when I see him in September, as it was very encouraging.

I hope you have good rainproof gear. I don't know if I can help or not, but I go a camping store a lot to buy stuff for myself, and can send you stuff if you ask.

Take care.

 
At July 29, 2009 at 8:41 AM, Blogger loren said...

PS. I looked again at your pack list. Of course you have good rain gear. I feel like your mother. lol ({:-) Anyway, supporting and cheering for you here.

 
At July 30, 2009 at 4:03 AM, Blogger Mick and Miki Tan said...

HI Loren!!

Haha!! Alot of people have the same first reaction! Even us actually!! :-) That is a nice post to hear so thanks for that! I am sending some stuff to the girls for Bukasai so after the holidays check with Hikaru or Hiroko and they should have it! Have a great 6 weeks off and thanks for following along - mum! :-)

 
At July 30, 2009 at 4:47 AM, Blogger loren said...

Thanks!

Godspeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home